GYERO

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
I like UK today to the point I’m not overly concerned.

I’ve seen Illinois games this season where they looked nothing at all like they did Friday night. I know they’ll have a crowd, but so will we.

Pope is going to have to make immediate adjustments at times, and we can’t get caught with bad lineups/matchups.

We are the better team if our guys come to play focused and execute.
 

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
Pope on the radio makes it sound like we have no chance. Great. 😏

Good I hope he has are kids feeling the same way.

Come in needing to show something, prove something and be something more than they’ve been.

We been excellent in these moments.

LFG!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: jtrue28

wildcatadam6

All-Conference
Mar 28, 2005
26,522
1,746
83
Williams is 7’ tall, as a reminder. Dunks 10% of the time he’s able. Instead would rather play English off the board with some ***** *** layup with zero touch
 
  • Like
Reactions: Col. Angus

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
For them when Ivisic is off the floor it’s a noticeable difference.

Johnson doesn’t cause us problems.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt