An American dunks that ball that Williams just about got wedged in between the rim and backboard
“Would you like some fish and chips with that, mate?”An American dunks that ball that Williams just about got wedged in between the rim and backboard
I can tell, right off the bat, that you're a glass half full kind of guy.That team was human dogshit. The Mexican was their best threat.
Better lace’em up tight or we’re gonna get run by Xavier or Illinois.
I haven't smoked a heater in about 3 years, but I'd smoke one now, if I had one.Fellas, time for a snus
Enjoy the win, dude. We'll worry about Sunday's game tomorrow afternoon.That team was human dogshit. The Mexican was their best threat.
Better lace’em up tight or we’re gonna get run by Xavier or Illinois.
I haven't smoked a heater in about 3 years, but I'd smoke one now, if I had one.
I’ll give Butler a pass. He’s only been doing non-contact stuff in practice all week so this was like his first full throttle practice. Him being healthy at the end of it and knocking some rust off are the big things.If Williams and Butler hit their averages we are up 30+. At least Amari is rebounding. Butler has been awful.
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)