Said it before, but Pat Kelsey is definitely "that guy" at the bar. The very first one that wants to "throw hands"
Fantastic!Dangerous throwing the water on the court, players might slip, Kelsey might drown
That bottle came from the Louisville band didn’t it? It was a low soft toss and they don’t sell that 16 oz water bottles at Rupp.
Do what now?I don’t know how true it is, or if it was just exaggerated and blown out of proportion, but if they really did have a “fan rally/march/protest” through downtown Lexington this morning…well…
I don't know, I feel like every time I love our path we lose in the first two rounds.Bitching that much about a seed is just asking for retribution from the Basketball Gods. They took mercy on us in 2011, but just barely.
Apparently some UL fans organized some kind of event in downtown Lexington, walking around cheering and talking **** about UK, like their usual loser selves. I have no confirmation that is true, and if so, how many people were actually there.Do what now?
You just described any collection of UofL fans larger than 10.Apparently some UL fans organized some kind of event in downtown Lexington, walking around cheering and talking **** about UK, like their usual loser selves. I have no confirmation that is true, and if so, how many people were actually there.
Stealing this.Most NCAA Tournament Wins by Kentucky Schools Since 2009:
1. Kentucky - 31
2. Murray State - 4
3. (Tie) Morehead State - 1
Louisville - 1
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU