Come on Creighton, we’re all counting on you boys today. Go Blue Jays.
I considered letting be my "gimmick" when I got my feet wet in this thread. The "scout" or the motivational pep talk dude. Then I realized how much work that would be. God bless that man.I love Kentucky fans
I think your posts that breakdown what you are seeing are always appreciated around here. Your ball knowledge has a lot of respect in this threadI considered letting be my "gimmick" when I got my feet wet in this thread. The "scout" or the motivational pep talk dude. Then I realized how much work that would be. God bless that man.
Absolutely, most would agree with that but I’m always intrigued by these 8/9 vs 1 games. Gonzaga/Houston another oneI may regret saying this, but I don’t think UConn is very good. I think Florida would absolutely hammer them.
Agree. Even Matt Amodio, Immodium or whoever he is said last week that those clues should be relegated to Colin Jost's Jeopardy show for the same reasons.I love Jeopardy and have watched it faithfully for 45 years plus. I have to admit that I am starting to really struggle with clues about current popular culture, especially TV/streaming shows. I have no idea how contestants keep up with all the obscure (to me) shows streaming now on various platforms.
There are the mainstream things, example White Lotus, that I know and watch, but for every one I have heard of there must be 10, I haven’t.
Kelsey is the guy who may start stuff, with his big mouth, but he always has someone to protect him vibe.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt