30 point loss in the SECT is… uh, concerning, no matter who you had injured.
What about Nate Oats? Pope better have that ******* on the special projects list going forward.I hope Jimmy Dykes gets caught with child pornography.
Same.I could be wrong here, but I’m very skeptical of The Committee keeping us on the 3 seed line. Maybe it’s from years of trauma, but I expect a 4 seed at best.
I hope so too and resume says so as well. Just don’t trust it as much as I did yesterday. Maybe third overall 3 seed.I think we’re a solid 3.
Or ULKnowing the committee I’d say there’s about an 85% chance we get BYU as our 6 seed.
Hope you’re right.4 at best is a doomer take, IMO. We’re a solid locked in 3.
they’ll pay them no matter what happens on @WayneDougan’s TV
interest in things like home renovations or cars or ED medication.
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU