Seriously - **** all the way off.Rocket scientist didn’t even call a TO.
Good lord, the fans deserve better.
Eat a dick and choke slowly. Dumbass.Rocket scientist didn’t even call a TO.
Good lord, the fans deserve better.
Yep what I said was so uncalled for.Eat a dick and choke slowly. Dumbass.
Yep what I said was so uncalled for.
I will leave and never return.
Deuces
I’ll sleep fine. Now, if we’d lost . . . .How in TF am I supposed to sleep now?!?!?
Crazy game. Oweh is a legend.
Ironically, had A&M missed that last layup and we'd gotten the rebound and won I'd probably be pissed about us letting them back in the game. But damn, how can you be mad about anything after that Oweh shot. He cooked two guys who were double-teaming him, and then he beat the help defender too!I’ll sleep fine. Now, if we’d lost . . . .
When I do, I call it “the stranger”When did Oweh learn to use his left?
Everyone was except the GD ****-sucking referees.Carr was mugged on that loose ball. I guess he could have called a TO but he was probably expecting a foul.
I wouldn’t miss a game if they were playing a high school team in Zimbabwe at 4 am.Going to get about 4 hours of sleep if I’m lucky and then try to do this again tomorrow.
Luckily planned a half day.
I wouldn’t miss a game if they were playing a high school team in Zimbabwe at 4 am.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7