I just don’t see us getting blown out. We play really well at home (minus Arkansas game
). Crowd will be nuts. I think we can speed Auburn up. 50/50 game.
[Old Miss enters the chat]“What should we call our team?”
“The Auburn Tigers.”
“What should our mascot be?”
“A bird.”
GET A BRAIN MORANS
And Alabama responds with calling itself "The Crimson Tide" which should be an irrational, stressed, woman who doesn't like the way you said "we're almost out of coffee" and decided probably better to make it an elephant.“What should we call our team?”
“The Auburn Tigers.”
“What should our mascot be?”
“A bird.”
GET A BRAIN MORANS
They are protecting puss boy Greenburg from what we owe him.I rarely watch anyway but how in the flying f is Gameday not in Lex today? What a joke
I guess so. We had four big home games on Saturday this yr and they elected to not come to any of them. UF( don’t think they started GD yet), Bama, Ark, and Auburn.They are protecting puss boy Greenburg from what we owe him.
Oweh will be on him a lot and Chandler some; maybe Butler, Brea and Noah in spots.I have a feeling that we’ll win, but I can’t analyze my way there. Just feels like somehow we get it done.
With that said, I don’t know how we guard CB-M. (Not looking up how to spell his name)
And Broome is obviously a problem.
I was trying to post a screen cap of Butthole Cole’s “Heels”being 1-10 against Quad 1 teams this season.
LOL. What a loser.
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'