It’s taking us all a while to realize we actually have a coach now. Damn what a win.
Told you folks I had a good feeling.
Gonna buy lottery now.
Told you folks I had a good feeling.
Gonna buy lottery now.
I don't care if you hate on me for saying it but that was the most painful win I can remember. We have GOT to get better at rebounding or I'm going to have an aneurism and a heart attack mixed with a stroke.
So glad we can say this again.Shut up Dykes. Blue ball.
I'm pretty sure my neighbors called the cops on me after that last 3 UT hit after us not getting a rebound. I haven't screamed at the TV like that since Arizona 97. I hate Tennessee so much.A missionary finally comes at the right time and Wayne is still upset unreal.
Can you all vouch for me t
I'm pretty sure my neighbors called the cops on me after that last 3 UT hit after us not getting a rebound. I haven't screamed at the TV like that since Arizona 97. I hate Tennessee so much.
On this fine evening, I recall in 2009, when I was a junior at Milligan College, a senior Vol fan bet me that the Cats would lose at Thompson-Boling. I said nope, when the Cats win, I get a dollar for every point of our best scorer. Obviously he was attempting to score something other than dollars, but since Meeks went bananas, I won the bet. MF wouldn’t pay up. I’m about to Venmo request his ***** *** the $54 he still owes me for Jodie Meeks making it rain.
Should I have let this go by now? Yes. Will I? Absolutely not.
^This guy.I may be wrong, but I got a feeling we gonna bring it tonight.
Well, taint breath, looks like Brea took my advice tonight. The result? 18 points including 5-7 from the line en route to victory over the Vols on Rocky Top. That's 3 straight in Knoxville, each a top 10 win. Now I get to enjoy your ***** *** Heels losing yet again. What a catastrophe!@vern....I told you Brea isn't getting to the line. 5 FTA in his last 13 games. Maybe the most one dimensional player UK has had since Swoop (RIP) who didn't make a shot outside of 2 feet. Counting this year, he has 576 FGA in 3 seasons, and been to the line 33 times. Unheard of.
Well, taint breath, looks like Brea took my advice tonight. The result? 18 points including 5-7 from the line en route to victory over the Vols on Rocky Top. That's 3 straight in Knoxville, each a top 10 win. Now I get to enjoy your ***** *** Heels losing yet again. What a catastrophe!
F YOU!
F UNC!
GO BIG BLUE!
EAT MY ****!
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'