There is no better leftover pizza than one topped with pepperoni and banana peppers.
I was out of town this week. This morning I opened the fridge and saw a leftover pizza my wife ordered consisting of pepperoni and banana peppers. So either that's a major coincidence or I'm going to need to know your whereabouts this week.There is no better leftover pizza than one topped with pepperoni and banana peppers.
I am not looking for any more women in my life.I was out of town this week. This morning I opened the fridge and saw a leftover pizza my wife ordered consisting of pepperoni and banana peppers. So either that's a major coincidence or I'm going to need to know your whereabouts this week.
I just had a slice. Your leftover pizza didn't disappoint, Deuce.I am not looking for any more women in my life.
Stop being a *****.Not feeling optimistic about today. Convince me I’m wrong.
Stop being a *****.
I hate that f-king arena, the benches, it's on a stage, it's meant to be an opera house. A lot of years it's like being a really good golfer but then you go there and you find out you're playing Goofy Golf against a ****** golfer but they're used to hitting through windmill arms and alligator jaws and you're not playing the same game they are.Not feeling optimistic about today. Convince me I’m wrong.
He was a black hole against Alabama. I’m comfortable with him sitting if he can’t go 100%.I guess that week off made Carr's injury worse.![]()
It's a crucial review and could definitely affect the outcome.Dammit! I tune in to see SEC monitor reviews and instead I am seeing NBA monitor reviews.
Jaylen Carey winsVanderbilt guard Tyler Tanner shoots only 28% from 3, so he's my pick to bank one in.
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition