They really gonna start intentionally fowelling with 3 minutes left?
Garbage. What a trash program led by Penis-in-a-Vest.
Garbage. What a trash program led by Penis-in-a-Vest.
I mean. UK could hit FTs. Unfortunately that's been a bugaboo this year.They really gonna start intentionally fowelling with 3 minutes left?
Garbage. What a trash program led by Penis-in-a-Vest.
I actually don’t have a problem with it and not sure why more coaches don’t do that. If you have one to burn set up a play like you are down 2/3, draw up a play in a real game.Buzz gotta get that timeout in. F’ing douche
Only 7:36pm out west, and I’m high and drunk!
And it was shorter than A&M’s last game. Absolutely miserable.2.5 hour non OT game is absolutely ridiculous.
Great cameo as the professor in Water Boy.Dykes, no one, and I mean no one, GAF about the Roccaforte guy in the old man gray suit.
Agree. Fowelling was a chicken **** move.They really gonna start intentionally fowelling with 3 minutes left?
Garbage. What a trash program led by Penis-in-a-Vest.
Know a massive booster to the program that defended him before the season. Haven’t been able to talk to him about it lately, but I bet he isn’t too happy.FYI, Indiana Men's Basketball lost by 25 for second consecutive game and the team was booed off the court at end of both halves.![]()
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game