This team is playing like they're half asleep. Which, of course, is the state of delirium that any good Buzz Williams team will lull you into. Ugh.
Man, you would think, but *******.They’re not keeping up this shooting in the 2nd half. If they can’t muster a lead shooting out their *** and us shooting terrible I feel good about the 2nd half
I don’t think there’s any evidence of that and I listened to Pope’s show last night too and didn’t come away thinking that.This may be old news for others but the KSR pregame show was the first time I've heard anyone predict Kerr won't be back this year. Don't like the sound of that.
How is Dykes still employed? Despised by literally everyone.
YesDoes a bench T only get one FT and a player T gets two?
Apparently. Just the opposite of how it used to be.Does a bench T only get one FT and a player T gets two?
KSR Football
Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
KSR Around the SEC
11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
KSR Basketball
Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy