That's five LARGE wins (go ahead and count UL as a Quad 1).
Nah, he can’t even remember when his own team is playing…just ask him.I take great joy knowing Cal watched this whole game hoping we lost.
Describes our HC.We are somehow both soft as butter and tough as nails.
This didn’t age well.Hopefully Almonor jacks up a bunch of ill advised threes.
Sorry - need to remember positive vibes only, but it’s hard. I made a New Year’s resolution to stop being an *******, but I’ve already failed spectacularly. Setting my sights on 1-1-26 and just moving on.
God’s work.Jaxon is such a *****. Somebody has to say it.
*This should get him going.
Megatron Steph can shoot, boys.GARRISON
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt