Never thought we’d have to suffer through clunkers looking like we’re too cool to f*ck with showing up.
Serious question - will we win a road game?
Sorry but I think we need size and athleticism and physicality and scoring punch and he gives us none of thoseMost of it depends on if Kriisa can come back strong. We really need his fire on the road. If he cannot, then no; I don't see UK winning an SEC road game.
In hopeful good news. No Vitale slander will be accepted here. I know he's a shell of what he was but the man is a GD institution and I hope if he's able to hear him call games again. Esp with the ******** we have to hear every damn game.
It’s not a travel to slide with the ball. If you’ve ever seen as ref call that, file their name in the “dipshit” part of your brain.Oh so we’re just not gonna talk about sliding from the FT line extended to mid court stripe?
Florida beating the dog piss out of Tennessee should make me feel better.
It doesn't.
False.My biggest issue is the offense with our 5 initiating our sets. While I understand that is pope’s offense, does it work if your 5 is no threat to shoot and/or is a poor ball handler?
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms