GYERO

legalbeagle123

Heisman
Jun 16, 2001
28,908
24,008
113
scared swamp people GIF
 

k_s_t_a

All-Conference
Mar 12, 2005
2,349
1,244
66
I got curious as to when the last time Florida missed a 2 point shot without a foul called, so I looked it up.

Edit: I was wrong initially, it was at the 10:20 mark of the second half. Before that it was at 5:49 in the first half.

Overall Florida was 21-26 from two, including 11-12 in the second half.

They called 11 shooting fouls on us in the second half.
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!