Also, heads up. We play basketball in 3.5 hours
Who do you think is running the show now? ***** and Giggles?Feels like Obama was president the last time a wildcat hit a jumpshot.
My 14-year-old dog has gotten progressively more sensitive of sounds on the TV that never bothered her before. One show we were watching a character kept blowing a whistle over the course of the episode and I thought the poor girl was going to jump out of her fur each time. So annoying.This GD smoke alarm commercial can absolutely go f*** itself.
Thanks for driving my dog insane every commercial break, dickheads.
I kinda wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt that he has a lot of rust, learning his way on a new team because he was a highly rated recruit and has some athletic ability but we're not getting anything from him at all. In fact, it seems regression at this point. I think I'd go with Noah as the next option off the bench before Chandler.Just don’t see it with chandler.
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game