Butler is the best guard I’ve ever seen at UK getting to the rim.
Rajon Rondo thinks this is ********.
Nope. Butler at the rim is better.Fox would probably have something to say about it too
Nobody did it better than John Wall. Butler is fantastic though and is definitely in the conversation among the best.Butler is the best guard I’ve ever seen at UK getting to the rim.
Uh, Wayne Turner?Fox would probably have something to say about it too
No **** wtf. F’ing GoodmanKenny Walker, in 1996?
Saw them too. Amazing.I went to Blink this year because I live in a metropolitan area that supports the arts and saw the drones they were using as they were being set up in the Covington. Watching those little ****ers lift off and fly into formation is at both cool and terrifying if you think about the possibilities too much.
I believe it's a sports bro.SGA wears a sports bra so I’m ok with overlooking him
Butler is the best guard I’ve ever seen at UK getting to the rim.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt