This has to be one of the longest sustained runs by a UK opponent ever.
10-8 would be a wild success.Key to conference is to win at home. Road wins will be few and far between.
Yeah, at 10-8 that's zero Q3 or Q4 losses since the entire SEC is Q1 or Q2 I believe.
We aren’t a good shooting team
Still waiting on Perry’s incredible shooting….
There have only been about a dozen fouls called.One of the quickest games I can remember.
One of the quickest games I can remember.
100%. Got a little to full of ourselves during Pope interviewing bench players and they caught some kind of fire.The lineup substitutions threw off the Cats defense and allowed Colgate to have confidence in their high paste offense.
FactKey to conference is to win at home. Road wins will be few and far between.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front