GYERO

legalbeagle123

Heisman
Jun 16, 2001
28,907
24,005
113
Thq Nordic Hunter GIF by Xbox
 
Aug 14, 2001
37,578
60,328
0
We are going to look back in 14 months and remember why everyone was outraged the night he was hired. This entire athletic department is a complete joke.

This deserves a redux.

This will go down in GYERO history along with other hits such as:

does shaving cream work?

a brita filter turns Tvarski into Grey Goose

I'm late for a wedding

bellydancer pooping in the sink

anthony stealing the crave case

cawood throwing a beer through the tailgate flat screen
 

GrandePdre

All-American
Jan 21, 2008
17,126
6,634
0
Should be very worried. Good shooting teams don’t go four straight games like this. Nothing on the inside and everything looks difficult. Should maybe hold off on the Pope love fest until we get a decent sample size. Not looking good.

We are going to look back in 14 months and remember why everyone was outraged the night he was hired. This entire athletic department is a complete joke.

Henson + Davis-esque **** posting. I'm going to get a mod to check your IP and call you out by your real name and other aliases.
 
Aug 14, 2001
37,578
60,328
0
I did, but when they came out playing like their life depended on it, I was already shed of the bad feelings I had from the first half. I figured, butler out, on the road, Top 10 team, let's make a good showing and not come out looking like a paper lion. Which is a far different thing than the Clown of "chesteryear".
How many of you put this down a an L at halftime? Be honest.
 

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
Oweh guarding Nembhard.

Robinson running point.

Zone that goes to matchup man depending on if Oweh is to Nembhard and Robinson is to Hickman.

A lot of back cuts and plays designed for the overaggressive defense.

Didn’t shoot as many 3s.

All that added up to the W and probably more adjustments in one game than I’m used to in almost 20 years.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt