I think Stoops would go 3-9 ad infinitum(or until he has no more "shirt sleeve left, to roll up) for 9 million a year.
No, I think what it means right now is, we're off-the-charts fast + efficient.re: the Trapezoid of Excellence: So we're not in it because we play TOO fast?![]()
The problem could be he’s so stubborn that he stays and tries to prove everyone wrong.I don’t care who you are. At some point pride will factor in. Stoops isn’t gonna want to go 3-9 each year for the next four years regardless of the salary. It will destroy his legacy (and yes, he has a legacy here).
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia