A season-long question I’ve continually asked myself repeatedly.Not sure I want to waste my time with this tbh
We’re Iowa without any of the success or charm.We spend 25 seconds to run HB wham.
WTF is this program?
We’re Iowa without any of the success or charm-but chock full of exotic turnovers.
They just don’t give a ****, and that’s something I can’t abide. The entire program needs an enema..We’ve quit
The whole thing is irredeemable. If Mitch wants more of this staff, he can go fück himself the hell out of the door too.
Offense is yelling at each other and the defense has figured what’s the pointThey just don’t give a ****, and that’s something I can’t abide. The entire program needs an enema..
I’ll stare at his gray fn hat.Can’t look away, at this point. It’s time to start showing stoops on camera. Need to read some body language and facial expressions.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates