I'm surprised your gargoyle feet don't have better grip but showers mats are like $15 in Amazon.
You looking to build a house?
What are the chances Boley looks shakey and BVG saves the day?We’re beating Louisville on Saturday. Mark it, dude.
As much money as he has had paid in NIL for Stoops players and the current product I would be pissed/done as well.Dude we get it. You’re done with Stoops.
Yes. We just completed a new build
Can you imagine a college head football coach having a section on his resume that is dedicated to his twitter posting ability?
What in the F!
That said are we only wanting Stoops gone if it’s Sumrall as the next coach? Or will just about anyone do because I think Brady is going to get his wish of Stoops leaving……..before Xmas!
Did I just read that Stoops is Jay Wright 2.0?
Sorry Beck. "Homeless man's Jay Wright" would have been a better term. 2.0 infers an improved version of a HoF coach with multiple titles.In that he doesn't want to deal with NIL/transfer portal and clearly has more left in the tank, yes. I clarified that Wright was on another level but you were too busy writing a thesis on how the charge is good for basketball to catch it.
KSR Football
Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
KSR Around the SEC
11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
KSR Basketball
Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy