GYERO

Teriecat

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2007
7,058
1,638
96
I wish they would just let Cutter B play the season out and gain experience for next year. It’s not like he could be much worse.
 

Strokin_Bandit

Heisman
Dec 21, 2001
8,949
14,118
0
If someone gave me fair odds, I might make the bet that our offense won’t score another point the rest of the year. I mean, 50-1 or higher and you’d have to consider it, right? Just to make the games watchable?
 

Vismund

All-American
Mar 30, 2007
10,714
9,517
113
Jesus christ that's a soft *** call though. Hairston got legit thrown on and he basically flicks his helmet and it's a flag.

No worries though, we are about to hit the middle 8 aka Stoops go time.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  3. 03 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  5. 05 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings