GYERO

creeksman

All-Conference
Jan 17, 2020
1,172
3,724
113
He's only really fought retired UFC guys and other celebrities. The one time he did step in the ring with another actual boxer, he lost (Tyson Fury's little brother).
He’s beaten a couple of decent boxers since then. Andre August was 10-1-1 and Ryan Bourland was 17-2. Paul won both with 1st round knockouts.
 

Col. Angus

Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2017
80,947
249,519
83
Mike Tyson doesn't seem like the type to play to a script inside a boxing ring. The fix is in if it goes to a decision, but I feel like Iron Mike is going for a knockout.
I really feel like if he locks in and somehow catches that zone he gets in he could catch a small gap and knock his *** out.
 

Vismund

All-American
Mar 30, 2007
10,714
9,517
113
He’s beaten a couple of decent boxers since then. Andre August was 10-1-1 and Ryan Bourland was 17-2. Paul won both with 1st round knockouts.

Ah, good catch. Those weren't as promoted as some of his other fights. Had no idea. I think he has talent but I don't see him with potential to challenge for championships.

He's saying he's calling out Canelo at Cruiserweight if he wins. Good luck with that.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bluthruandthru

catsfanbgky

All-American
Oct 18, 2006
18,901
7,622
0
I hope Mike got a lot of money for this. Because that is the price on his dignity.
Reported that Tyson will make a estimated $20 million, PAUL $40 million. Paul even said at the press conference, "I am going to go in there, knock out a legend, and make $40 million for it."
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights