Really tough whistle, but it’s clear who the more talented team is. Hope we can find a way, but Duke is locked in tonight.
Zero turnovers. Of course.Really tough whistle, but it’s clear who the more talented team is. Hope we can find a way, but Duke is locked in tonight.
And Robinson.Need more Oweh and Carr in the second half.
I think in year 3 we will too.Cats will be fine in the long run, but there’s a ceiling on this bunch. I think they’ll stay competitive in this game too. But Duke has the goods and it’s infuriating.
We have the right coach.Cats will be fine in the long run, but there’s a ceiling on this bunch. I think they’ll stay competitive in this game too. But Duke has the goods and it’s infuriating.
We played like ***.
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show