I’m so sick and tired of this **** man
IU couldnt do better either. Until they did. Some folks just can’t see things for what they could be. Only what has been. They’re wrong and typically not doing much in life.I know there are a few folks who think we can't do better than Stoops, I'd like their opinion watching this offering tonight.
I know there are a few folks who think we can't do better than Stoops, I'd like their opinion watching this offering tonight.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown