GYERO

sinker16

Senior
Jun 24, 2006
2,010
628
0
 

grantbob

Senior
Sep 9, 2005
908
411
63
Throwing a true freshman qb into the fire in a hostile, liquored up Swamp while getting your *** kicked is an interesting decision, particularly when you have a qb2 who’s had a bunch of snaps.

Coaching malpractice, what a surprise!
 

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
Wimstat can’t throw. I wish I had it in me to watch but I switched to the Yankees game.

Bush Hamden was a joke of a hire.

FYI I get that Summerall has all the love for now, but let’s not forget that once upon a time we were also as hyped about Neal Brown and a few other names.

If we don’t make a bowl with this roster there is no chance someone hires stoops away!

Zilch.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Anon1700452283
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game