No they didn’t. UF opened at -1 and bettors bet it all the way to UK -2 which already had me leery of what would happen here.Vegas had us favored
I'd agree until he missed two wide open receivers in back to back throws (with 0 pressure in his face) , forced the ball to Dane key while other receivers streak down the field open and generally has no pocket presence. It is a pretty clear sign he's overwhelmed at this level.
I hold no ill will towards him, he's a nice enough kid, but he's not a starting qb in the SEC right now.
I'd start wimsatt after the half and moving forward but I also don't fall victim to the sunken cost fallacy.
Because he’s stupid.Why wait 20 seconds to then call a TO?
Agree totally, but when the QB is off like he was with two misses(one to Dingle and one to Key) and then he watches two INTs that go thru his receivers hands I can only imagine where his head is at.
Sometimes football basics are QB’s friend. Quick hitch, slant, RB dump down, and bubble screen are great “get a QB comfortable” designs for his first few passes.
Regardless, Brock is making his fair share of misreads and bad passes too.
40-0Can’t wait until we first lose a basketball game and someone says our coaches are Mark Poop and Mark Poops
No way he got in
Any other team in the country tries to squeeze out one last play before the quarter. Not us.Hey guys, we are down 14. Maybe some tempo?
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game