Blow the play dead while he is still moving.
Hey Krazy, Brock sucks.
He might, but at some point, and this is where I really believe in the coaches play a role, you have to stop calling plays trying to protect him.
He has a natural ability to move out of the pocket, and he has arm talent. Even though I like our run first approach I do think you have to find a way to make Brock comfortable early so that as a play caller you are comfortable calling plays and allowing him to just play instead of being micromanaged.
JMO though.
Let me know when Mitch needs the bodies.So we finding cause to fire Stoops or nah?
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt