I might like this Kenny Brooks cat.
Don't go into sales.For real that Skyline ice cream is gonna slap.
It’ll basically be like cinnamon ice cream with salty pretzel bits in it.
I can’t say enough for how great Breeze is, btw. It’s barely a step down from the major airlines, all direct, cheap af, don’t hassle you with huge fees, etc. I’m quite certain it won’t last. Get in while you can.
Graeters is the only thing to ever come out of that city worth a damn.
The Turf Club, very cool spot. Burgers are fantastic!Anyone else have anything they like about the Nasty Nati?
Anyone else have anything they like about the Nasty Nati?
Hey Luke, he just likes UK better. He knows it, we know it and now you know it.
Some of you act like you never played with Star Wars action figures, or other fine Kenner Toys products.I like the Reds, and Jungle Jim's is cool too.
Anyone else have anything they like about the Nasty Nati?
Or a touch.Has to be a health issue?
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game