If mony mony dancing guy comes out, I may lose my ****.
God cut Dykes
You know if DLamb wasn’t higher than a kite and on another planet he’d be really confused why the coach they beat in the final four was there tonightThat’s some historic ****. Ricky P and DLambeats in the building.
Still doesn’t erase Davis=HensonI legitimately feel HEALED after this. 10 years old in '96 - I mean this is ****ing amazing. ALL in on Pope. Go Cats.
Nailed it, well halfway did.I'm calling it; 96 teams comes out then a cake comes out like they did with Keightley and Rick pops out.
+ I’m Italian.GYERO never forgets.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7