Well, in their parlance Clown, Bless their heart. They know it to mean, they are idiots. Screw ‘em.
Love seeing locker room celebrations.
Love seeing locker room celebrations.
Muffy and Buffy are probably going to learn a hard lesson on "when to keep your f***ing mouth shut"Gonna be some Homecoming anger banging in Oxford tonight.
Bear Brohm and his boys in mid season form with 3 turnovers and 0-3 on fourth down.
Boley over wimsatt next year?
Brock was awesome today. Kid is tough as nails.
I was saying the same thing, but I think he got real concerned about maybe getting that ball punched out from behind. Seemed like he went into ball-security mode.But am I off thinking that’s a TD if he just turns on the jets to the right corner?
You know how when the basketball loses one they should not lose during the regular season or flames out in the tournament and you try to avoid games the rest of the day?And our win is scrolling across the bottom of the screen all night long.
Easy to say and laugh about now, but I was absolutely losing my **** and all caps texting my main group text about him not keeping the angle and just staying on line to the right post corner. He had everyone beat.If he didn’t juke the second time, that was likely to the house.
I’d likely have zero ligaments still attached if I attempted the same
That was almost a simulation of reading **** dogging him then…watch this.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt