6.5 hours for me, assuming a direct flight.My line is 5 hours.
6.5 hours for me, assuming a direct flight.My line is 5 hours.
My line is 5 hours.
I feel like that's what I need to give you.A good, old fashioned ***-kicking might’ve been a more measured strategy IMO
Allegedly, messing with young girls in a small town will cause you to die of lead poisoning.TRY THAT IN A SMALL TOWN!
-jason
On my trip yesterday this lady who looked a lot like Lizzo sitting in 1A got down on her knees facing her own seat, put a pillow down, and slept like that for most of the flight. I've never seen that, but it brings up an interesting question: do you think people just don't care about social norms or are they just oblivious to them? I mean doing that is just psychopathic behavior.
Glad to see L is following in uncle Bonz's thrash metal footsteps as black was the favorite color for all Headbangers Ball fans growing up-Little dude has declared his favorite color is black. Firmly black. Not sure I've ever heard that out of kid before. He's a wild dude. Good news is, teachers have seem to calm down his pirate tendencies. They're way better at this **** than I am.
Starting to think the political field is full of scoundrels.
Anthony Weiner agrees.“Grossberg”. Sometimes you just roll with what life gives you
Have you checked out the "Nude Africa" forum yet?Daniel Grossberg is a nice person.
It beats the alternative! And by that I mean “death”!Getting older sucks.
Does it anymore?It beats the alternative! And by that I mean “death”!
He's a 34 year old semi-capable re-tread, nothing more. Signed for way too much this year and if he gets more than $14M then someone is a blithering moron.
You swung and missed as usual.
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers