GYERO

Aug 14, 2001
37,578
60,328
0

Was watching that game on TV.

When I went to the Packers HOF, they had that football on display, not behind glass or anything. Just sitting there. Everyone knows that Chester was/is my favorite Packer, and I was staring at that football, thinking about what it meant to the Clown, when he was a young man, and I had the sudden impulse to just grab the f***ing thing and bolt. I mean, I was f***ing CLOSE to doing it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: august-west
Jan 28, 2007
20,397
30,168
0
Was watching that game on TV.

When I went to the Packers HOF, they had that football on display, not behind glass or anything. Just sitting there. Everyone knows that Chester was/is my favorite Packer, and I was staring at that football, thinking about what it meant to the Clown, when he was a young man, and I had the sudden impulse to just grab the f***ing thing and bolt. I mean, I was f***ing CLOSE to doing it.

I showed my son this post. I said "son, you have a choice in life. You can be a bold man of action who LIVES his life. Or you can be a man of regrets whose avatar is a clown."
 

Vismund

All-American
Mar 30, 2007
10,714
9,517
113
Is our OC at the stadium?

It's your starters second game in four years, let's make sure to sub him in the first drive and give him 0 quick read easy throws to get into the flow of the game.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
  2. 02 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  3. 03 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)