Correct. Always have a backup plan.Hasn't anyone ever heard of plastic flasks?
I can’t stay up that GD late. DITCH MITCHLooks like a 10:15 start. UK will always find a way to "out UK" itself. LOL
I can’t stay up that GD late. DITCH MITCH
I was just talking about that. They could have picked anyone to do those games. Who can we get, to keep fans awake and interested into the wee hours of the morning? Huzzah! Rob Bromley...This is taking me back to staying up to watch tape delay games….
Better arm from BVG than I expected. Great throw with a guy pulling his hip down
I thought the bill on him was great athlete with slow delivery and not great arm.?? Guy has a cannon, going back to HS. I think his problem has been happy feet/progressions (and ummmm, a "lengthy" delivery)
I thought the bill on him was great athlete with slow delivery and not great arm.
Admittedly I haven’t followed the offseason like I used to
KSR Football
Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
KSR Around the SEC
11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
KSR Basketball
Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy