Its incredible. Worst coach at halftime clock management of all time.I’m just tuning in today to see how bad we botch the end of the 1st half. Stoops has practically crafted it into an art form at this point.
Its incredible. Worst coach at halftime clock management of all time.I’m just tuning in today to see how bad we botch the end of the 1st half. Stoops has practically crafted it into an art form at this point.
I’m just tuning in today to see how bad we botch the end of the 1st half. Stoops has practically crafted it into an art form at this point.
Gummies and liquor should be provided to all fans of UK FB by the athletic dept. on game day.My blind *** can't figure out how to sign in under the new rulers
I threw my cane, yelled at the tv and scared my cat after that bs no call
I touching hate this conference and its one thing to hurt us in fball but they job us in bball too every single year
---> I ate a cornbread hemp gummie go Cats
I don't think that Kentucky is very good at Football.
Wanna make money? Fade this and you should be able to pay your mortgage. My bets on todays game:
UK UNDER 14.5
UNDER 48.5
UK +21.5
Wasn’t the headline from Kirby Smart “I hope UK fans know what they have in Mark Stoops.”"I think Mark Stoops is doing a great job" - Coach who is 57-0 against him
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day