So I guess Williams already has 2 turnovers and 2 fouls. Going good!
I wouldn’t know, this Vandy/AM game has taken 20 minutes to play 4
So I guess Williams already has 2 turnovers and 2 fouls. Going good!
Around the horn on ESPN news. Makes senseAnd now another ******** rape whistle. F*** this sport, f*** ESPN, f*** everything
Shooting seems too easy for them. Drawn & quartered? Burned at the stake?This sounds harsh but the person in charge of making sure college basketball games now last more than two and a half hours needs to be shot.
The ncaa games are gonna be brutal. An extra TV to in first half of those games.Will the first 3 hour college bball game be in the SEC or NCAA tourney?
I'd pay 500 dollars to participate in applying it.I would like to watch Doug Shows receive the pear of anguish.
He looks like he already has experience with an inflatable buttplug.I would like to watch Doug Shows receive the pear of anguish.
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition