Are you back after you got pants during the Zags game. You and Stonerule can both eat dicksWe are absolutely the most overrated team in the country. Going to get beat up in the SEC. It will get much better under Pope.
Worst of all, I wasted my designated once per week drinking night (a new thing I'm doing, because, OLD...) on this.
But did you really wast it?Worst of all, I wasted my designated once per week drinking night (a new thing I'm doing, because, OLD...) on this.
Worst of all, I wasted my designated once per week drinking night (a new thing I'm doing, because, OLD...) on this.
At least we’ve owned UNC, going 4-1.Didn’t expect to be perfect this year, but certainly didn’t expect games where SR’s and Grad transfers sleep walk thru games either.
Just going to chalk this up to this classic is stupid and our kids know it.
Get out of this stupid event.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU