Tom Hart actually loves UK. At least, off the record.Tom Hart can also get pumped.
I can’t understand anyone who doesn’t put UT #1 on their hate list. That entire program/fanbase/culture is reprehensible and irredeemable. The personification of trash. #realtalk
BVG will be that answer.This is setting up for a classic “how did we lose to those bastards” again but my god it’s so funny watching shank after shank
And that's why we will lose. Go ahead and mark it down.I bet they don’t kick another FG tonight.
Just running out of bodies at this point.
Hopefully Brock is a lesson in overspending for an unknown quantity. The returns are pretty dismal.
Takes two ****** QBsBVG will be that answer.
I'd take Moncell Allen.Id take tiny Allen this is sad.
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter