YES PLEASERemember when we lost to Wisconsin in the Final Four and it ruined our perfect season?
YES PLEASERemember when we lost to Wisconsin in the Final Four and it ruined our perfect season?
It was really weird seeing it on his insta but I guess that’s how we do it in 2019As the resident female in GYERO, I would say that all females have a period. It’s perfectly normal. She still probably wouldn’t like dad posting about the first one to internet Wildcat friends.
Wait, that wasn't a krazykats post?
Remember when we lost to Wisconsin in the Final Four and it ruined our perfect season?
Genuinely LOLAre you there God? It's me Bucket's daughter
I mistakenly clicked like after the first two takes. Felt like Lee Cruise a little bit as I desperately fumbled with my mouse to unlike.
Gonna need a man to verify this information for me.As the resident female in GYERO, I would say that all females have a period.
1. In the Name of the FatherWhat’s everyone’s favorite Daniel Day Lewis movie?
Sorry, should have said “most”. But it’s still completely normal.Actually that’s false.
Wait Daniel Day Lewis was Bill the Butcher in Gangs of New York?!?! No ****?!?!Really liked him in Gangs if New York.
Bill the Butcher.
To pay him homage, the UL baseball team has hung the jersey of their relief pitcher that is unable to join the team, up in their dugout. Similar to what we've seen other teams do when a teammate loses their life or faces similar adversity as being ejected and suspended for calling an umpire horrible.
As someone who throws axes regularly I can say this is his best film.Probably not his "best" movie but my favorite is definitely Last of the Mohicans.
- I miss bucket’s blood and gore posts. Nothing like opening up a Tuesday morning with the details of how a man’s brains are cleaned off of historic plaster.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV