Did you guys know Juzang is a FIVE STAR?? Look out, national championship, here comes KENTUCKY
more like five spice lmaoFirst Asian 5 star of all time.
I have to assume they're Dollar Store quality, right?20 ribeyes
20 ribeyes
20 ribeyes
That’s 20 ribeyes for 30 dollars.
Excited about McDaniels but I have a feeling that EJ is not coming back. Seems like JM went from Washington lean to Cayt right around the time EJ put out his testing the waters tweet.
^^^^Actually believed that story. Also probably believed Russian collusion.
:joy::joy::joy: Good luck with that!Slowing the trend of the 3-point shot becoming too prevalent in men’s college basketball by making the shot a bit more challenging
- Making the lane more available for dribble/drive plays from the perimeter. .
If the recommendation is approved by the Playing Rules Oversight Panel on June 5, the rule would be effective for the 2019-20 season in Division I. Due to the potential financial impact, the new 3-point line would go into effect for the 2020-21 season in Divisions II and III.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball