There are lots of people at Churchill Downs, including, but not necessarily limited to, Reid Travis, Keldon Johnson, Tyler Herro, and Paul Washington.
Dreams.
Dreams.
.that happens all the time and the horse gets taken down.
So drunk I had. I idea what was going on either way. Still don’t know tfw happened. Enjoys
lolThat DQ cost a guy I was at a Derby party with $52,000.00.
A buddy won $13k on the race. He nearly threw up 3-4 times during the inquiry. He is acquaintances with horse owner, Guinness. He put all of the $200 KSR/TVG promo on Country House to win.
:flushed:![]()
We’re all winners now.That DQ cost a guy I was at a Derby party with $52,000.00.
-Nothing but work and quiet weekends until the fall. Absolutely worship.
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms