GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

drxman1

Heisman
Nov 5, 2008
19,464
10,914
0
I have it on good account from many pro fisherman that Roland Martin is a dick. KVD, on the other hand, is a cool dude that I have hung out with in Michigan.

Not a Tiger worshiper, but its asinine to think he's not good for the sport. Not really a golf guy at all, but this Master's has been great. Hearing Phil talk about bombs makes me smile.

Keeneland was fun yesterday. Crowd wasn't quite as bad as last weekend, but good grief the lines.

GET SOME MORE BARTENDERS. FEED US DRINKS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1700452283

BBdK

Heisman
Sep 21, 2003
159,783
74,127
0
Nobody is catching the wopbot. Got him at +600 Saturday night. Dude seems incapable of bogeys. Smh
 

roguemocha

All-American
Jan 30, 2007
12,943
6,587
0
Who roots against witnessing greatness? Whether I pull for a team/person or not I still like to witness the greats of most sports. I don’t like the Warriors at all but definitely cool to watch them dominate for a few years.

Also, IDGAF if my athletes are great people. I’d RATHER them be but I don’t idolize anyone. Just like watching them be way better than everyone else at a craft.

But I’m sure in twenty years I’ll have a kid that says, “Dad, tell me about the time Molinari/Schlaffele/etc won the Masters!”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  5. 05 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT