On Monks 3 to beat UNC and Herros shot to beat Houston Cal yelled at both players to drive
He'll improve, but he's also going to be 20 in 3 months, so not like he's a child.And as a reminder....he was supposed to be a freshman next year, not this. I think he’ll improve tremendously.
This is awesome news.
Other than Andrew Harrison.....First starting PG for Cal to have back.
I graduated with one of Fuzzy's daughter. We were Juniors when that controversy went down. There was a substitute teacher who asked her why he would say such a thing. He was fired that day.
Obviously, nobody's saying we should take 50 threes a game.
And obviously, we need to update our offensive approach.
Not sure anybody would disagree with that.
And per proud father and fighter of the good fight Kyle Tucker, Herro is likely gone.
I'd faint from blood loss to the head due the expanse of my boner.....I guess there’s almost no chance it happens, but Herro returning would be full on boner mode.
:sunglasses:Who else get erection if Herro come back?
Yeah, guys don't really transfer from other teams. Just a UK problem.Baker transferring is par for the course why we can't have veteran teams.
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues