If you always have to clarify that you’re joking when you say stupid sh** maybe it should be a hint that people think you say stupid sh** when you’re not joking too.
Is the gd cast off or not?
Is the gd cast off or not?
You care about work obligations lolzLiterally the only thing I care about sans work obligations right now.
I could have found you a much better deal on a few cases of water than what you paid hereOOOH, Heaven is a Place on Earth...
![]()
Nothing on my gd phone yetIs the gd cast off or not?
Also...I will tune in to at least one kansas football game due to this guy.....
Corn, corn syrup, and high fructose corn syrup [banana]
What’s Geese’s fruity beer of choice?
Jussie is a good person
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller