Herro now 1-of-5 from floor, including 0-for-3 from 3.
Go play for the Suns, **********.
He hasn’t been close.
Herro now 1-of-5 from floor, including 0-for-3 from 3.
Go play for the Suns, **********.
Double dribble...nope
I get zero joy from tournament games. It’s f*cking torture. No idea why I do this to myself.
Nick, OTOH....:flush:Liked EJ’s energy but he’s got to be smarter on pump fakes and on giving the ball to guards.
And not tripping on a fast break wide open but decides to just give the ball back. That probably doesn't help.
What I meant about getting the ball to guards.
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach