This is the Travis we thought would be a liability against SEC athletes.
It’s a huge mathematical disadvantage, particularly when you can’t make contested layups.
Travis has been awful the last 30 minutes of this game.
Had we not had growth against UNC and UL I’d be in an outrage. But I know who we are now. And we are a team that can make a run. Before those wins I didn’t believe. I do now despite a poor game on the road.Tack a breather. This is a **** loss against a mediocre team.
You're the only gaf that doesn't understand that this loss will hurt UK's NCAA-T seeding more than those two wins combined will help.Had we not had growth against UNC and UL I’d be in an outrage.
Kennedy suck my cock.You're the only gaf that doesn't understand that this loss will hurt UK's NCAA-T seeding more than those two wins combined will help.
You just can't have days like this against teams like this. There's really not much else to say. You can talk about shooting or being young or whatever. You just can't have this. It's completely unacceptable.
Chad you don't see people making excuses in this thread right now and praising Bama? Because I do.Oh- you’re not pleased? I’m ecstatic we’re going to lose.
Got the look we wanted...Herro has to bury that.
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.