What we need is a good plague
We are getting one. It’s marching toward the southern border at about 10,000 deepWhat we need is a good plague
Petrino fired
Chicken with strawberry sauce.
Petrino fired
Whataburger has a really good chicken biscuit with a spicy strawberry sauce. Potatoes are junk though. I assume it will be horrible by the time KY gets one because Rudd is right.....a lot.
* I don’t even care who wins 99% of the time, but I worship Election Day coverage.
Lunch there is decent but not Canes
Sugary donut does not cure a hangover. Grease is needed.Doughdaddy's, a gatorade and a coffee.
Chuckle every time I pass by that Pizza Hut called 'Napa Prime'.
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight