You could’ve put $75 cash on a table and I couldn’t have guessed who won the super bowl this year.
Sure it's a slap in the face, but I don't know why you cancel and punish the 10 who want to see you. Those guys are pretty damn big fans of yours if they're willing to risk alienating the rest of the team to do it. Why tell them to GTFO?
Was specifically made for you.Ashamed to admit I never watched Curb. Started it Saturday and now I'm on episode 17.
Classic stuff.
3/10.
(and that’s being generous)
I like the comparison of Duke fans with liberals. Keep going Anth.
I'm not on your side either. To me this is the end of the Tubby Era/Billy G years.
Then play victim.
All I can tell you is I didn't have any ulterior motive by asking if he should've invited the ten Eagles. I'm done.
Liberal ignorance knows no bounds these days, but the libtards damn sure don't complain about reaping the benefits of the state of the country.
Other lil piece of advice... don't live in Richmond.
Politards please go back to being ********.
Cool; how about that Miss America decision today? Decided to take beauty out of the beauty pageant by removing the evening gown and swimsuit categories. Next level thinking on their part, imo.
Cool; how about that Miss America decision today? Decided to take beauty out of the beauty pageant by removing the evening gown and swimsuit categories. Next level thinking on their part, imo.
Strategically it puts Trump in control of the narrative that the NFL is full of trash.
I don’t care what the TV message is or what Trump has done that proves his ignorant side. He is the sitting president and if white players had refused to go because of Obama, man oh man!
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
KSR
KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama