So MJ wasn't suspended from the league and his father murdered because of his degenerate GAMBOL?
Is that what GYERO hive mind is going with?
No.
So MJ wasn't suspended from the league and his father murdered because of his degenerate GAMBOL?
Is that what GYERO hive mind is going with?
OK, I think that's enough on this. Post if this debate has changed your mind.
...never quit on his team once.
![]()
Jordan would physically whip his ***. Brutally. And steal his purse.
....he would struggle some in today’s game.
I’m happy for Todd, his kid is a really
Nice young man too. Hope he makes it to the big leagues someday too.
I’m disturbed how much Chief follows little boys though.
Only saw it after some guy named Pope liked the tweet since I don't follow Harris or ELL. That's the guy you need to watch out for.I’m happy for Todd, his kid is a really
Nice young man too. Hope he makes it to the big leagues someday too.
I’m disturbed how much Chief follows little boys though.
Ballard High 73 would struggle in today’s high school game. I do know that.
I’m kind of surprised the parents of Eastern LL are ok with their kids playing at average at best facilities.
I completly agree. He actually played in the worst era for his skill set.Larry Bird would be much better today.
I own it. Still haven’t made my way through it yet. Think I got caught up in FF and Masters and put it away. I’ll pull it out this week and finish it. Sounds like these guys did the most extensive work on Tiger to date.@cawoodsct thoughts on Armen Keteyan’s Tiger bio?
Just finished it. Nothing groundbreaking but a helluva read.
KSR
KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House