This Eric Davis article about when he put up video game like numbers for 162 games is pretty good. Worshiped him as a kid.
-I just can't understand why we'd be against alcohol.
Nick Faldo is maybe the worst lead golf analyst (who worked multiple years) in history. At this point I sincerely hate the guy.
On a scale of 1-10, Faldo is about a 5 or 6. But, he’s British. In golf that accent adds two points by itself.
Yeah, he had a Top 50 all time running mate and another All Star./All Defense Guy in Grant. As good of a 3some as there was in the league.
Hell, Armstrong was an All Star.
Absolutely. Golf Radio is :fire: with the British broadcast.
I'll have you know I keep my sidewalk pristine for my neighbors. 2nd one on the street to have all ice and snow removed every time. Recently repaired and replaced all cracks.
Look here!
Yeah, he had a Top 50 all time running mate and another All Star./All Defense Guy in Grant. As good of a 3some as there was in the league.
Hell, Armstrong was an All Star.
Absolutely. Golf Radio is :fire: with the British broadcast.
so essentially what Lebron had in Miami and still managed to lose twice.
I mean he is the second best player to ever play the game, still not bad.
I wasn't the rudeness. That was another gyero poster. Ts.Also the only one fined for rudeness.
If my yard was steep enough for vertical stripes, I would definitely be paying someone to cut it. Damn.- I prefer to mow my own yard so that I can make it look like I want. Horizontal stripes one week, Vertical the next.
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report